TB67S279FTG Stepper Motor Driver Compact Carrier (Header Pins Soldered)
This version of our TB67S279FTG Stepper Motor Driver Compact Carrier ships with male header pins installed, so no soldering is required to use it with an appropriate 16-pin socket or solderless breadboard. The TB67S279FTG has a wide operating voltage range of 10 V to 47 V, and our carrier board can deliver approximately 1.1 A per phase continuously without a heat sink or forced air flow (up to 2 A peak).
This product is a carrier board or breakout board for Toshiba’s TB67S2x9FTG family of stepper motor drivers. This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor and is available in two different versions: the TB67S249FTG can deliver about 1.6 A per phase continuously (4.5 A peak), and the TB67S279FTG can deliver about 1.1 A per phase continuously (2 A peak).
Here are some of the board’s key features:
- Simple step and direction control interface
- Seven different step modes: full-step, non-circular half-step, circular half-step, 1/4-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step, and 1/32-step
- Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motor’s rated voltage to achieve higher step rates
- Advanced Dynamic Mixed Decay (ADMD) dynamically switches between slow and fast decay modes by monitoring the state of current decay (not according to fixed timing)
- Configurable Active Gain Control (AGC) can be enabled to automatically reduce drive current by up to 40% to minimize power consumption and heat generation when maximum torque is not needed.
- Motor supply voltage: 10 V to 47 V
- Maximum continuous current per phase without additional cooling: TB67S279FTG: 1.1 A (2 A peak)
- Built-in regulator (no external logic voltage supply needed)
- Can interface directly with 3.3 V and 5 V systems
- Under-voltage lockout and protection against over-current/short-circuit and over-temperature
- Open-load detection
- Active-low error outputs indicate over-current, over-temperature, or open-load condition
- Compact size (0.6″ × 0.8″)
- 4-layer, 2 oz copper PCB for improved heat dissipation
- Exposed solderable ground pad below the driver IC on the bottom of the PCB
This version of our TB67S279FTG Stepper Motor Driver Compact Carrier ships with male header pins installed as shown in the main product picture, so no soldering is required to use it with an appropriate 16-pin socket or solderless breadboard.
|Size:||0.6″ × 0.8″|
|Minimum operating voltage:||10 V|
|Maximum operating voltage:||47 V|
|Continuous current per phase:||1.1 A|
|Maximum current per phase:||2 A|
|Minimum logic voltage:||2 V|
|Maximum logic voltage:||5.5 V|
|Microstep resolutions:||full, non-circular 1/2, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32|
|Current limit control:||potentiometer|
|Reverse voltage protection?:||N|
|Header pins soldered?:||Y|
16 other products in the same category: