Power HD High-Speed Digital Micro Servo DSM44
The DSM44 digital servo from Power HD is a micro servo with digital control electronics for enhanced performance and metal gears for increased durability. It is a great tiny actuator for robotic or RC mechanisms that need to be light, quick, and strong. Servo horns and associated hardware are included.
The DSM44 digital servo from Power HD is a micro servo with digital control electronics for increased performance. It is one of the fastest and lightest micro servos we carry, making it a great tiny actuator for robot mechanisms that need to be light, quick, and strong.
Key specs at 6 V: 0.07 sec/60°, 22 oz-in (1.6 kg-cm), 6 g.
The output shaft is supported by a ball bearing for decreased friction, and most of the gears are metal for increased durability. The lead is terminated with a standard “JR”-style connector, which is Futaba-compatible.
Servo horns and associated hardware are included, though the hardware might vary from what is shown in the picture below.
Note that, as with most hobby servos, stalling or back-driving this servo can strip its gears.
- Torque(4.8V): 1.20 kg-cm (16.7 oz/in)
- Torque(6.0V): 1.60 kg-cm (22.2 oz/in)
- Speed: 0.09 sec (4.8V) │ 0.07 sec (6.0V)
- Operating Voltage：4.8 ~ 6.0 DC Volts
- Weight: 5.8 g (0.20 oz)
- Bearing Type：1BB
- Motor Type：Coreless Motor
- Gear Type：Aluminum
- Operating Temperature：-20℃~60℃
- Working frequence：1520μs / 333hz
- Size：20.2 x 8.7 x 24.0 mm ( 0.79 x 0.34 x 0.94 in)