Power HD Micro Servo HD-1900A
The HD-1900A analog servo from Power HD is a great general-purpose micro servo. Servo horns and associated hardware are included.
This is a great general-purpose actuator for tiny mechanisms.
Key specs at 6 V: 0.08 sec/60°, 21 oz-in (1.5 kg-cm), 9.0 g.
The lead is terminated with a standard “JR”-style connector, which is Futaba-compatible.
Mounting screws and an assortment of servo horns is included with this servo. The picture above shows an example of this included hardware (hardware might vary).
This servo is very similar in size, weight, and performance to the FEETECH FS90 micro servo and FEETECH FS90R micro continuous rotation servo, the latter of which offers continuous rotation speed control as opposed to limited-range position control.
Note that, as with most hobby servos, stalling or back-driving this servo can strip its gears.
- Torque(4.8V): 1.2 kg-cm (16.7 oz/in)
- Torque(6.0V): 1.5 kg-cm (20.8 oz/in)
- Speed: 0.11 sec (4.8V) │ 0.08 sec (6.0V)
- Operating Voltage：4.8 ~ 6.0 DC Volts
- Weight: 9.0 g (0.32 oz)
- Bearing Type：no
- Motor Type：DC Motor
- Gear Type：Plastic
- Operating Temperature：-20℃~60℃
- Working frequence：1520μs / 50hz
- Size：23.0 x 12.0 x 27.5 mm ( 0.91 x 0.47 x 1.08 in)
8 other products in the same category: