ACS724 Current Sensor Carrier 0 to 30A
This board is a simple carrier of Allegro’s unidirectional 30A ACS724LLCTR-30AU Hall effect-based linear current sensor, which offers a low-resistance (~1.2 mΩ) current path and electrical isolation up to 2.4 kV RMS. This version accepts a unidirectional current input up to 30 A and outputs a proportional analog voltage (133 mV/A) that measures 500 mV when the input current is zero. The typical output error is ±0.7%. It operates from 4.5 V to 5.5 V and is intended for use in 5 V systems.
This current sensor is a carrier board or breakout board for Allegro’s ACS724 Hall effect-based linear current sensors.
The following list details some of the sensor’s key features:
- Differential Hall sensing rejects common-mode fields, the orientation of the sensor relative to the Earth’s magnetic field does not affect the measurement
- The conductive path internal resistance is typically 1.2 mΩ, and the PCB is made with 2-oz copper, so very little power is lost in the board.
- Use of a Hall effect sensor means the IC is able to electrically isolate the current path from the sensor’s electronics (up to 2.4 kV RMS), which allows the sensor to be inserted anywhere along the current path and to be used in applications that require electrical isolation.
- High 120 kHz bandwidth for faster response times in control applications.
- Filter pin allows user to filter the output for improved resolution at lower bandwidth.
- Integrated digital temperature compensation circuitry allows for near closed loop accuracy over temperature in an open loop sensor.
- Automotive-grade operating temperature range of -40°C to 150°C.
|Size:||0.7" x 0.8"|
|Current sense:||0.133 V/A|
|Minimum logic voltage:||4.5 V|
|Maximum logic voltage:||5.5 V|
|Supply current:||14 mA|
|Version:||0 to 30A|
16 other products in the same category: