2WD Wheel Remote Control Robot
It is an agile two-wheeled robot with unique and innovative movement.
Have fun assembling the robot yourself, while learning about electronics and mechanical principles.
The Robot is constructed from laser cut linden wood and it only needs a few screws to complete assembly.
It is based around a Romeo BLE mini (Arduino-compatible Bluetooth 4.0 microcontroller).
This robot is compatible with a DFRobot "Gravity" modules, making it ideal for classroom settings and beginners to electronics.
It can be fully controlable via Bluetooth using your smartphone and “Goble” - A Generic BLE APP Controller.
- Product Size: 120 x 120 x 85mm
- Operating Voltage: 6 - 10V
- Operating Current: 0 - 3A
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 60 ° C
- Romeo BLE Mini Microcontroller
- Transmission Range: ± 60m
- Supports Bluetooth(BLE)
- Microprocessor: ATmega328P
- Bootloader: Arduino UNO
- 2-way 1.5A current H-bridge Motor Drive Interface
- Drive: Two round differential drives
- No-load motor speed: 230 ± 10% rpm
- Car speed: 1 m/s
- Assembled Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 85 mm/4.72 x 4.72 x 3.35"
- Weight: 150g