Pololu Qik 2s12v10 Dual Serial Motor Controller
This powerful motor controller allows variable speed and direction control of two large, brushed DC motors using a simple serial interface and provides several advanced features, such as motor acceleration control and configurable current limiting. Automatic baud detection up to 115.2 kbps and inputs for both RS-232 and TTL serial make it easy to add motors to your microcontroller- or computer-based project. The operating voltage range is 6 to 16 V; the continuous current per channel is up to 13 A (30 A peak).
The qik 2s12v10 adds a comprehensive yet easy-to-use, high-power option to Pololu’s line of motor controllers. The compact board allows any microcontroller or computer with a serial port to drive two brushed DC motors with full direction and speed control, providing up to 13 A (continuous) per motor channel without a heat sink and tolerating peaks as high as 30 A.
- Simple bidirectional control of two DC brush motors.
- 6 V to 16 V operating supply range.
- 13 A maximum continuous current per motor (30 A peak).
- Logic-level, non-inverted, two-way serial control for easy connection to microcontrollers or robot controllers.
- RS-232-level, one-way serial control for easy connection to a PC serial port.
- Optional automatic baud rate detection from 1200 bps to 115.2 kbps.
- Seven on-board indicator LEDs (power, status/heartbeat, error indicator, and motor indicators) for debugging and feedback.
- Advanced features include configurable acceleration, motor current feedback, and current limiting.
- Error output to make it easier for the main controller to recover from an error condition.
- Optional motor shutdown on error or serial timeout for additional safety.
- Jumper-enabled demo mode allows initial testing without any programming.
- Optional CRC error detection eliminates serial errors caused by noise or software faults.
- Comprehensive user’s guide.
|Size:||1.86" x 2.15" x 0.28"1|
|Operating voltage:||6 – 16 V|
|Continuous output current per channel:||13 A|
|Peak output current per channel:||30 A|
|Auto-detect baud rate range:||1200 – 115,200 bps|
|Available fixed baud rates:||115,200 bps, 38,400 bps, 9600 bps|
|Available PWM frequencies:||19.7 kHz, 9.8 kHz, 2.5 kHz, 1.2 kHz, 310 Hz, 150 Hz|
|Reverse voltage protection?:||Y|
|Motor driver:||VNH2SP30 x2|
16 other products in the same category: