micro:Maqueen Lite - micro:bit Educational Programming Robot Platform
Hello, my name is Maqueen, is a graphical programming robot for STEM education, which inherits playability and simple operation of micro:bit. The Mini-body, interesting features and plug-and-play allow children to quickly learn graphic programming in entertaining, nurturing children's interest in science and logical thinking.
Maqueen is accessible to Mind+ Programming platform now. Mind+ is a Scratch3.0-based graphical programming platform from DFRobot, supporting python, Arduino and other programming platforms. At present, Mind+ has been applied to all kinds of sensors, modules and related educational products.
Note: micro:bit not included.
- Support for Makecode, will support Scratch and python later.
- Small size, flexible movement.
- All-metal miniature gear motor, good quality, strong driving force.
- Line patrol, ambient light, LED lights, ultrasonic interface, buzzer, I2C interface, mechanical expansion screw hole, etc. ... full-featured, highly expandable.
- Exclusive customized POM bearing wheel, flexible and reliable, strong obstacle crossing ability.
- Easy to install, easy to use.
- Supply Voltage: 3.5V~5V DC (Three AAA batteries or 3.6V~3.7V lithium battery)
- Infrared Grayscale Sensor(High-low level) x 2
- Buzzer x 1
- Infrared Receiver (NEC decoder) x 1
- LED Lights (High-low level control) x 2
- RGB Ambient Light (16 million colors) x 4
- SR04, SR04P Ultrasonic Interface(5V) x 1
- I2C Interface (3.3V) x 1
- Gravity Extension Interfaces (P1, P2) x 2
- N20 All-metal Gear Motor x 2
- Motor Reduction Ratio: 1:150
- Maximum Rotate Speed: 133 rpm
- Motor Drive Mode: PWM motor drive
- Bracket and Protective Cover Extension M3 Screw Hole x 6
- Programming Method: Makecode graphical programming, Mind+ graphical programming (based on Scratch 3.0)
- Dimension: 81mm x 85 mm x 44mm/3.19 x 3.35 x 1.73in
- Weight: 75.55g