Weather Station micro:bit Kit
Make a friendly weather station to sit on your windowsill, that keeps track of temperature, pressure, humidity, light and colour, and sound. A perfect way to introduce kids to sensors and science.
Our kit makes it simple for anyone to get started with making and coding! It contains everything* you need to build them, learn how to use them, and code them. It includes friendly instruction cards, a cable to connect and code the micro:bit, and a battery pack to keep your code running when you've disconnected from your computer.
*Just add a desktop or tablet computer to code your micro:bit
- Pimoroni enviro:bit board
- Weather station acrylic pieces
- Battery box (includes 2x AAA batteries)
- Micro-USB cable
- Instruction/activity cards
- Sticker sheet
- Reusable kit box
- Building your weather station
- Installing the enviro:bit library
- Coding a weather station
- Coding a noise-meter
- Comes fully-assembled and ready to use
- BME280 temperature, pressure, and humidity sensor
- TCS3472 light and colour sensor
- MEMS microphone
- Microsoft MakeCode support
- No soldering required!
8 other products in the same category: