Environment Science Board for micro:bit
Environment Science Board for micro: bit is designed with highly symbolic trees, houses, and snowy mountains.
On a wide and easy-to-use PCB, it integrates many sensor modules of nature and science. Including UV sensor, temperature sensor, humidity sensor, air pressure sensor, sound sensor, color sensor, light sensor, water temperature sensor, TDS water quality sensor, buzzer, OLED display, etc.
Note: micro:bit board not included!
This kit is rich in knowledge, including a wide range of applications. It is initial to observe and ease to play. Extended GPIOs are set and it supports gravity series sensors.
The bottom is designed with PMMA (acrylic) to enhance the ease of use and durability.
It supports Makecode and Mind + platforms.
- Integrate 10 sensors (including UV sensor, temperature sensor, humidity sensor, air pressure sensor, sound sensor, color sensor, light sensor, water temperature sensor, TDS water quality sensor, soil humidity sensor)
- Integrate OLED display
- Rich in knowledge
- Initial to observe, and ease to play
- Power supply: 3.5V~5V (AAA 1.5V Battery x3)
- GPIO: P1, P2, P8, P12, UART, I2C
- ML8511 UV sensor
- BME280 sensor
- TCS34725 color sensor
- DS18B20 waterproof temperature sensor
- TDS water quality sensor
- Capacitive soil moisture sensor
- Dimension: 196mm×110.6mm
- Programming platform: Makecode and Mind+