Seeeduino Frame - UartSBs
UartSB Frame is a USB based programming adapter for Seeeduino Film equipped with a FPC socket. The integrated USB UART IC FT232RL can be used for programming or communicating with MCUs with 3.3V logic.
It also doubles as a "FT232RL" Low Voltage(3.3V) Breakout board. UartSB Frame provides breakouts for the bit-bang mode pins of FT232RL as well.This Bit-bang mode pins (8 I/O pins) can be used as a replacement for applications involving PC parallel port which is scare now a day.
- USB 2.0 compatible Serial Interface.
- 20 Pin FPC connector for connecting to Seeeduino Film
- 3.3V compatible I/Os.
- 3.3V and 5V dual power outputs.
- Bit-Bang mode ready (8 Serial I/Os or as SPI).
- LEDs for TxD,Rxd and Power.
16 other products in the same category: